Ying Zhou University of Surrey
Ying Zhou University of Surrey
Dr Ying Zhou
Human Resource Management, Employee Relations, Management of Human Resources
Associate member of Skills, Knowledge and Organizational Performance (SKOPE)
Phone: 01483 68 6344
Find me on campus
Room: 50 MS 03
My office hoursWednesday 11-12.30pm Friday 12-1.30pm
- ‘The Implications of Direct Participation for Organizational Commitment, Job Satisfaction and Affective Psychological Well-Being : A Longitudinal Analysis’. Wiley Industrial Relations Journal, 48 (2), pp. pp. 174-191.
doi: 10.1111/irj.12174Repository URL: http://epubs.surrey.ac.uk/id/eprint/814090
- ‘A longitudinal study of the impact of occupational mobility on job satisfaction trajectory: Individual differences in neuroticism.’. Academy of Management Best Paper Proceedings of the Seventy-seventh Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management. (nominated for AOM Careers Division’s “Overall Best Paper” award), Atlanta, Georgia: 2017 Academy of Management Meeting Article number 15471
[ Status: Accepted ]Repository URL: http://epubs.surrey.ac.uk/id/eprint/841845
- ‘Is the grass greener on the other side? A longitudinal study of the impact of employer change and occupational change on job satisfaction’. Elsevier Journal of Vocational Behavior, 99, pp. pp. 66-78.
Repository URL: http://epubs.surrey.ac.uk/id/eprint/812951
- ‘Direct Participation and Employee Learning at Work’. Work and Occupations, 42 (4), pp. 447-475.
Repository URL: http://epubs.surrey.ac.uk/809296/
- ‘The State of Precarious Work in China’. Sage American Behavioural Scientist, 57 (3), pp. 354-372. . (2013)
- ‘The Skills and Autonomy of Female Part-Time Work in Britain and Sweden’. Elsevier Research in Social Stratification and Mobility, 30 (2), pp. 187-201.
Repository URL: http://epubs.surrey.ac.uk/186042/
- ‘Teamwork, Skill Development and Employee Welfare’. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 50 (1), pp. 23-46. . (2012)
- ‘The Changing Job Skills of Female Part-time Workers in Britain 1992–2006’. 21 Edition. Human Resource Management Journal, 1, pp. 28-44. . (2011)
- ‘Employee involvement, the quality of training and the learning environment: an individual level analysis’. International Journal of Human Resource Management, 21 (10), pp. 1667-1688. . (2010)
- ‘Computers and Pay’. Sage National Institute Economic Review, 201 (1), pp. 63-75.
Repository URL: http://epubs.surrey.ac.uk/186040/
- ‘Job Control, Work Intensity and Work Stress’. in (ed.) Economic Crisis and the Quality of Work Oxford : Oxford University Press . (2013)
- ‘Job Insecurity’. in Gallie D (ed.) Employment Regimes and the Quality of Work Oxford University Press . (2007)
- Paying for performance in Britain: Does the type of job matter?. London : CIPD Article number CIPD/ARC/2016/6
Repository URL: http://epubs.surrey.ac.uk/id/eprint/821051
- Work organisation and employee involvement in Europe. Luxembourg : Publications Office of the European Union
Repository URL: http://epubs.surrey.ac.uk/id/eprint/811552
- Skills at Work, 1986-2006. Oxford : ESRC Research Centre on Skills, Knowledge and Organizational Performance
Repository URL: http://epubs.surrey.ac.uk/186045/