University of Westminster Tier 4

University of Westminster Logo

University of Westminster Tier 4


If you are not an EU/EEA national then you will need to apply for a Tier 4 (General) Visa to study a full-time degree level course at the University of Westminster.

Immigration requirementsTo check whether you are eligible to apply for a Tier 4 visa, please see UK Immigration requirements.

Application processThe application process is different depending on where you are applying from.

Read how to apply for a Tier 4 visa from outside the UK

Read how to apply for a Tier 4 visa inside the UK

Credibility interviewsYou may be required to attend a brief interview as part of the visa application process. For more information, please see credibility interviews.

DocumentsTo check what documents you will need to submit in support of your visa applications, read Documents for a Tier 4 visa.

Further questionsIf you have questions about academic progression or need to update or amend any details on your CAS please email

If you have any questions about your Tier 4 visa application or supporting documents please contact Student Advice.