University of Stirling Modules
The Study Abroad Course Catalogue
The Study Abroad Course Catalogue outlines all the modules available for visiting students in both Autumn and Spring semesters. Students are welcome to apply to take modules in any subject area* provided that they have the appropriate academic background (prerequisites).
For example, if the course module you are interested in undertaking lists two prerequisites, you must have studied at least two modules in this subject at your home university. More detailed information on the catalogued modules can be requested from the individual department.
The Study Abroad team work with a number of study abroad agencies in the USA for our semester programmes and the International Summer School.
You may find that the support available through these agencies and the financial packages they are able to provide are advantageous compared to applying direct.
Study abroad programme providers
- The College of Global Studies at Arcadia University:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institute for Study Abroad, Butler University:Kendall Hook
- CISabroad:Maggie McCally
- College Consortium for International Studies (CCIS):Janice Thomas
- State University of New York at Brockport (SUNY):Kelsey Hanbach
- University Studies Abroad Consortium (USAC):Clarisa Depari
- Academic Programs International (API):email@example.com
- International Studies Abroad (ISA)Megan Schwartz
- Logic Education
- Jo Sandnes