University of Stirling MBA Ranking
University of Stirling Management School
The Stirling MBA
Accreditations: AMBA and Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
- The MBA focuses on developing the skills to support leaders of the future. An expert teaching team includes academic staff known worldwide and respected in their fields, with extensive business and consultancy experience.
- Stirling is 1 of only 14 business schools in the UK to hold the accreditation of both MBA and MSc Business and Management (MBM) courses. In the Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2014 it ranked among the top 25 in the UK for Business and Management research.
- There are many opportunities to make industry connections: senior executives from all sectors regularly engage with students, providing a practical perspective on contemporary business topics through guest lectures, workshops and access to consultancy projects.
- The Flying Start Leadership Programme engages postgraduate students in a wide range of activities, workshops and events to help improve personal and professional development.
- MBA students have automatic student/affiliate membership of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI). They may also be awarded the Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership Diploma (dependant on modules studied) upon completion of the programme, which will give them guaranteed full membership of the Institute upon graduation.
- 12 months full-time.
Number of Places
- Home/EU students £13,250 (2016–17)
- International students £16,200 (2016–17)
Availability of scholarships and bursaries
- A range of MBA scholarships are available to support students in funding their studies: MBA Leader of the Future, GREAT (India) University of Stirling, MBA European Visionary, MBA International Leader of the Future and Santander MBA Scholarship.
- In addition a number of general postgraduate scholarship opportunities are available through Stirling Management School and the University of Stirling.
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018):
|Address||Stirling Management School University of Stirling FK9 4LA|