University of chester 4icu
Founded in 1839, University of Chester is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the the urban setting of the large town of Chester (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), North West England. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Warrington. Officially accredited/recognized by the Privy Council, University of Chester (UC) is a large (enrollment range: 15,000-19,999 students) coeducational higher education institution formally affiliated with the Christian-Anglican religion. University of Chester (UC) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
This 178 years old H.E. institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 20-30% making this UK higher education organization a very selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment. UC also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including a library, housing, sport facilities and/or activities, financial aids and/or scholarships, study abroad and exchange programs, online courses and distance learning opportunities, as well as administrative services.
University of chester 4icu
- Entry requirements differ by course and are 104, 112 or 120 UCAS points for the majority of courses.
- The University of Chester makes offers using a mixture of tariff points and grades, or just grades. Students taking A levels are normally expected to present at least 3 A levels for entry to undergraduate courses; exact requirements vary by course. If students are studying a 4th A level or EPQ the university will consider it, but otherwise an offer will be based on GSCE performance and A level predictions as well as the reference and personal statement.
- A range of qualifications are accepted including relevant BTEC, OCR Cambridge Technical and other vocational qualifications as well as a mix of A levels, Welsh Baccalaureate and BTEC/OCR courses.
- The university welcomes applications from mature students.
- Please refer to the university website for details.
|University of Chester||University of Chester||University of Chester|
|Parkgate Road, Chester||Crab Lane, Warrington||Parkgate Road, Chester|
|CH1 4BJ||WA2 0DB||CH1 4BJ|
|Tel: 01244 511000||Telephone: 01925 534206||Tel: +44 (0)1244 511000|
|Fax: 01244 511300||Fax: 01925 530001||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|