University of Cambridge Careers
Careers Service Library
Our library offers an informal, comfortable and supportive environment with dedicated staff on hand. We have study space with internet-enabled PCs for careers-related research, plus iPads for use in the library. Wi-fi is available and there is a printer in the basement which you can use to print a CV or other careers-related documents.
Library opening hours:
Monday – Friday 9.15am-5.15pm in full term (in Easter term until Graduation)
Monday – Friday 9.15am-1pm and 2.15pm-5pm outside full term and in vacations.
How to find us.
- Takeaway information – free copies of TargetJobs and Prospects guides, Quick Guides and employer brochures – come and collect them.
- Careers databases – covering policy jobs, funding, and working and volunteering overseas and in the UK. Vault Career Insider Library – browse the huge range of Vault e-books and download Vault Careers Guides for free.
- Careers information – online and paper resources including guidance on career choice, information on different occupations and employers, diversity, further study, working abroad and more.
- Films and videos – to help you prepare for interviews and assessments.
- Newspapers and journals – to keep you up to date with current employment issues and job opportunities.
- Reference books – about 800 career-related titles.