University of Bradford Study Abroad
Gain real-world experience
These days, more and more companies are looking for graduates with real-world experience.
Studying abroad at one of our many partner institutions in Europe and around the world is a great way to explore a different culture, meet new people, learn a new language and – perhaps most importantly – show potential employers that you’re flexible and able to take on a challenge.
Study abroad profile – Michal Wesolowski
Civil Engineering student, Michal Wesolowski from Poland tells us about his study abroad exchange at Sogang University in Seoul, Korea.
How to apply
Planning to study abroad in September 2017? The deadline to apply is 13 January 2017!
Please follow these steps to apply to study abroad:
1. Confirm with your department that you are eligible for study abroad and when you are allowed to go.
2. Meet with us to discuss where you can go and which programmes are available, then research your options online.
3. Complete the application form for the programme you wish to join:
- Application form for Erasmus+ study: Erasmus+ Outgoing Study Placement Application (.docx, 90KB)
- Application form for Worldwide Exchange: Worldwide Exchange application form (.docx, 65KB)
- Application form for ISEP: ISEP application form (.docx, 65KB)
- Application form for Erasmus+ work placement: Erasmus+ Outgoing Work Placement Application (docx, 220KB)
- Application form for Short Term Travel Award: Short Term Travel Award application (.docx, 56KB)
4. Discuss your module selection with your Departmental Co-ordinator. Make sure they sign your application form
5. Return your application to us at in Career & Employability Services in Student Central or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we cannot accept applications which have not been signed.
Remember you can email us at any point at email@example.com or come to a drop in at Career & Employability Services office between 2pm and 4pm on Wednesdays in term time to discuss your application and for assistance. Outside of term time you can email us for an appointment.