Staffordshire University Enrolment

Staffordshire University Logo

Staffordshire University Enrolment

Staffordshire University Enrolment

Online Enrolment

About Online Enrolment

The University uses an online enrolment system to enable students to self enrol via the web from home, or any other internet connection, before the start of their new study year.

Online enrolment will open early-to-mid August for new students and continuing students eligible to proceed to their next study year. If you have resits to do then you will not be able to enrol until after you have received your resit results.

Please check the ‘Online Enrolment’ section of your e:VisionStaffs portal for more details.

Frequently Asked Questions about enrolment

Are you stuck or need some help with enrolment?  You can find answers to lots of commonly asked queries here:

Some students based in the School of Health and Social Care and School of Life Sciences and Education will see additional standard questions when completing on-line enrolment, asking them to declare their suitability to attend the course on which they are enrolling. The full statements you will be asked to confirm can be viewed on the links below.

Annual Self Declaration of Criminal Record (PDF, file size: 27.72KB)
Annual Self Declaration of Good Character and Good Health (PDF, file size: 61.91KB)

If you have any concerns please contact the Information Points.


General Student Regulations

As part of e-enrolment, students must complete a declaration to abide by the General Student Regulations; which can be found under ‘R’ of the A-Z Index or via the following link:

General Student Regulations via A-Z Index



Face to Face Enrolment Sessions

September 2017

Full time New Entrants Studying On Campus UK and EU Students

When you complete Face to Face enrolment you will will need to show two forms of ID, one of which needs to be your Passport or Birth Certificate.

If your 1st form of ID is your Birth Certificate then your 2nd form of ID must be a photographic ID such as a Driving Licence, National Identity Card or your Old College Card.

If your 1st form of ID is your Passport then your 2nd form can be any of the following:

  • Driving licence (photo card)
  • National Identity Card
  • Utilities bill (e.g. mobile phone bill confirming your name and address)
  • Bank card
  • Old College card

All On Campus Overseas Students

When you complete Face to Face enrolment, each academic session, you will need to show your passport and your visa along with handing in a photocopy of each of these for our reference.

Please contact International Student Support for further details.