ipl skin rejuvenation machine for sale
1. Non-invasive and non-ablative treatment for skin 2. RF energy is suitable for all skin type and all skin tone 3. Significantly less energy required than conventional lasers and IPLs 4. Superior performance and patient comfort with no down time 5. Virtually painless skin tightening technology without surgery 6. Quick and easy handpiece installation 7. With One fixed handpieces for SR and HR 8. Modularized assemble technique and easy for maintenance 9. With 8.4″ deluxe touch screen 10. State-of-the-art design
How does IPL work ?
Intense pulsed light (IPL) is a technology used by cosmetic and medical practitioners to perform various skin treatments for aesthetic and therapeutic purposes, including hair removal, photorejuvenation (e.g. the treatment of skin pigmentation, sun damage, and thread veins) as well as to alleviate dermatologic diseases such as acne. IPL uses a high-powered, hand-held, computer-controlled flashgun to deliver an intense, visible, broad-spectrum pulse of light, generally in the visible spectral range of 400 to 1200 nm. Various cutoff filters are commonly used to selectively filter out lower wavelengths, especially potentially damaging ultra violet light. The resulting light has a spectral range that targets specific structures and chromophores (e.g. melanin in hair, or oxyhemoglobin in blood vessels) that are heated to destruction and reabsorbed by the body.
Applying the technique of IPL and Bi-polar Radio Frequency, the equipment acts on the entire skin corium and connective tissue, stimulates the collagens of different depth to realign and grow, then gets treatment effect. Bio-polar RF release energy at the same time, with the selective absorption for the skin to light energy, various pathological tissues of corium and epidermis creates Photothermolysis effect. Since light energy is far below conventional IPL, the pigment tissue and vascular pathological tissue of the corium and epidermis would absorb more energy without injuring the epidermis, and then remove these pathological tissues better and get the effect.
Pigment:Freckle, Chloasma, age pigment, sunburn, chorioplaque, all kinds of pigmentations.
Vascular lesions, red face, and red capillary.
Acnes:allergic acne, acne scar, blackhead, bottle nose.
Skin Rejuvenation:Face lifting up, smoothing wrinkles and pouches, whole body lightening and tightening.
Hair Removal:armpit hair, hairline, beard, whiskers, lip hair, body hair, bikini hair or any other unwanted hair.
1. Professional 3MHz RF anti-aging technology.
2. Different wavelength of filters equipped, make the treatment more targeted and accurate.
3. Modularized assembling, strong stability.
4. Fully intelligent detecting system, avoid device damage caused by improper handling.
5. 8 inch TFT True Color Screen, functionalized designing menu, visual and easy handling.
4. Bran-new cooling system, super water cooling supplying for continuous working.
5. Artful lines designing, manual mechanic accordant treatment handle, make the system Hi-tech and fashionable.
6.Super cooling system, secures the safety and comfort of the treatment and the stability of long time continuous working.
In the weeks after treatment, the now tiny melanin particles are eliminated by your body’s own little “clean up” system that absorbs fragmented pigment. Little or no trace of the initial pigmentation spots or spidery veins remain.
There are a variety of ways to reduce pigmentation and improve sun damage. Each patient will have a different and individualized recommendation. Your skin type will likely respond better to one type of treatment over another.
Whereas BBL is correct for some, your selected skin rejuvenation treatment might be Cosmelan or Photodynamic Therapy or even a series of mild chemical peels. This is where having an experienced dermatologist makes the difference in a successful and safe treatment regimen.
Dr. Fitzgerald always proceeds with the necessary caution that’s required to get the best results – even if this means more frequent visits. BBL treatments stimulate the growth of new collagen, so over the next few months, your skin tone and texture will continue to improve, making it more vibrant and younger looking.
Despite the many “instant fix” promises you hear about, it is often careful and continued slower mix of treatments that keep your skin looking youthful and clear.