Hull College Teaching Courses
Further education teaching professionals supervise and teach trade, technical, commercial, adult education, secondary and post-secondary courses to students beyond minimum school leaving age.
Further education lecturers normally require a professional or academic qualification in the subject area they intend to teach, relevant professional, industrial or business experience and an appropriate teaching qualification.
Typical Education Level:
- Prepares, delivers and directs lectures, seminars and tutorials.
- Prepares, administers and marks examinations, essays and other assignments.
- Arranges instructional visits and periods of employment experience for students.
- Assists with the administration of teaching and the arranging of timetables.
- Liaises with other professional and commercial organisations to review course content.
What You Could Earn
Level 3 (A Level Equivalent) Education and Training
Level 4 Education and Training
This qualification is aimed at candidates who are in an Associate Teacher role or would like an introduction to teaching in the sector and who are able to teach at least 30 hours on a group or one-to-one basis. It is suitable for those who work or want to work…
University Level Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (In-Service)
University Level Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (Pre-Service)