British School of Osteopathy Open Day
Open days, tours and taster sessions
Deciding to undergo four or five years of training and choosing where to study can be a difficult decision to make. With a course as specialist and challenging as osteopathy, it is important to be as informed as possible.
We believe the best way to decide if a course or higher education institute is right for you is to come to an open day. We have several days throughout the year dedicated to introducing potential students to the School.
We are holding Open Days on the following dates. Please click on the specific date to book your place via Eventbrite:
We have an open day for our Undergraduate, Access and MSc Pre-reg courses:
- 17th May
- 13th June
- 4th July
The open days are friendly, informal and designed to give you a real feel for what it is like to study at the British School of Osteopathy and to hear about life as an osteopath.
Coming along to an open event will give you the opportunity to spend a day or an afternoon at the School and see for yourself what we have to offer.
You will get to meet:
- Current students.
- Our admissions team.
- Our welfare officer.
- Lecturers and clinic tutors.
- Other applicants.
Have your questions answered on:
- Our courses.
- The applications procedure.
- Student life at the British School of Osteopathy.
- Life as a qualified osteopath.
- Anything else you can think of!
Be a student for a day by:
- Taking part in an interactive technique demonstration with a tutor.
- Seeing where your lectures and tutorials will take place.
- Having a tour of our state of the art clinic.
- Checking out the bar, the library and other BSO facilities.
- Spending time in Borough, the South Bank and the local area.