Bangor University International
The International Student Support Office is here to help you get the best out of Bangor. We can provide advice and guidance on a range of welfare related matters to all international students and their families. Support is available to you from acceptance to graduation and beyond. View the links to your right for information that will be of use and of interest to you during your stay in Bangor.
Please contact the International Student Support Office if you have any problems or concerns regarding yourself or your family or if you need information on any aspect of your stay here in Bangor.
The International Student Support Office is situated in the Rathbone Building, College Road, Bangor.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Every successful international candidate will be considered for a scholarship of between £2,000–5,000 per year of study.
- In additional to above, we have a range of other international scholarships available for international students.
Accommodation for International Students
- Guaranteed accommodation for all international students.
- Accommodation offers single study bedrooms, self-catered shared kitchens, on-site laundrettes, free wi-fi, 24-hour security, insurance cover, and a choice of standard shared bathrooms or en-suite rooms.
Organisations for International Students
- Free English language support for international students throughout the year.
- Dedicated team to handle international student concerns ranging from visa, accommodation, health, money matters, and employment.
Monday to Thursday 09:00 – 16.00, closed for lunch 13:00 – 13:30.
Fridays 09:00 – 16:00, closed for lunch 13:00 – 14:00.
Tel: +44 (0) 1248 38 2882
We offer Skype drop-ins every Friday 10am – 12pm, or email us to book a Skype appointment.
International Student Ambassadors
Meet the International Student Ambassadors who are here to help you.