Warwickshire College Nursery Leamington Spa
Unique Reference Number (URN): 200800
Warwick New Road
Telephone number: 01926 318140
*Conditions are restrictions that Ofsted places on a registration. Providers must meet these conditions at all times they provide registered care, as well as other requirements for registration. It is an offence not to meet conditions unless the provider has a reasonable excuse. If there are no conditions displayed then Ofsted has not restricted the registration. Please note that a new Early Years Foundation Stage came into effect in September 2012. This changed the way we register providers on the Early Years Register: most providers now do not have conditions of registration as the requirements they must meet are set out clearly in the revised Early Years Foundation Stage.
|pdf Inspection EYR inspection report||19 Sep 2011||19 Jan 2013|
|pdf Care inspection report||18 Sep 2007||27 Sep 2007|
|pdf Nursery Education inspection report||10 Jan 2005||9 Mar 2005|
|pdf Daycare inspection report||22 Sep 2003||7 Dec 2003|
Concerns about providers
From 1 September 2012
One of three things will take place.
- An inspection When we receive information about a provider – including when someone has a concern – our standard response will be to carry out a full inspection; we will write a report and publish it. The report will be available in the reports section above. In some cases we will need to investigate the specific information we receive before we can carry out the inspection.
- Refer the information to the provider In some cases – after carrying out our risk assessment procedure – we decide that information we have received is of a minor nature and the provider is best placed to deal with it. We will write to the provider to tell them this and check when we next inspect that they took appropriate action.
- Action to cancel the registration of the provider Very occasionally – where the matter is more serious – we will not carry out an inspection when we receive information but will take action to cancel the registration. In these cases we will publish the details of the action we take in the compliance section of the provider’s page.
For further information go to the Information for parents and carers page and the Compliance, investigation and enforcement: childminding and childcare page.
To 31 August 2012
Below are details of any complaints we investigated where:
- we took action for the provider to meet statutory requirements
- the provider took action to meet statutory requirements.
We did not publish any information about a complaint or concern where no action was taken.