VLE for University of London
To access your VLE please visit the Student Portal and login.
Click here to login to the student portal
The Portal is a gateway to many resources and administrative tools that you will need on your learning journey. It is accessed by a unique username and password and will provide you with access to the following:
- Important news and updates about key dates in the academic calendar, availability of our IT systems and general University news
- Information on Global Events
- Links to the Student Advice centre
- Access to your Student records including your payment records.
- Access to complete registration and examinations entry tasks.
- Information regarding despatches of study materials
- Personal Notifications/messages
- Access to your Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- Access to the Online library
- Access to your University email account
Frequently Asked Questions
Enter your Portal username and password in the login box to the left of the page. You will have been sent your username and password in two separate emails. If you believe you should have recieved these emails by now but have not please make sure you check your junk folder in your email account.
If you require your log in details to be sent again please contact the Student Advice centre.
Click on the ‘Forgotten your password? Click here to reset your password‘ located under the ‘Sign In’ button.
In order to reset your password you will need your SRN (student registration number) and the answer to your security question. Once you have entered these details you will be sent an email to reset your password. Please follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.
Once you have reset your password you will be directed to your Portal home page.
Please note that you will not receive a notification of a change in password if you have used this link.
If you cannot remember the answer to your secret question please contact the Student Advice centre.