University of Wolverhampton Telford
University of Wolverhampton Telford
On campus facilities
Telford campus is relaxed and a great environment to get on with your studies or take some time out to enjoy the city. It’s the smallest of the three campuses giving you the option to come home and chill out after the buzz of student life.
There are frequent and cheap buses into the city, just a quick 10 minute journey into the vibrant centre where you will find loads of high street shops, an ice-rink, pubs, sports facilities, restaurants, a bowling alley, nightclubs, ski-centre and a large park.
Our Telford Campus accommodation offers 142 great value en-suite rooms shared between a flat of 6 students, 33 of these bedrooms have been fitted with 3/4 beds!
|Year||37 Week Licence (Sept – June)||52 Week Licence (June – June)|
Telford Campus Sat Nav Postcode – TF2 9NN
A closer look at the facilities…
- Kitchens and living areas are shared with up to 6 people – there’s plenty of space so you’re not getting under each other’s feet.
- Kitchens come with all of the essentials including an oven, hobs, microwave, kettle, fridge, freezer, TV, sofas, lots of preparation space and a nice big table – best put on a spread!
- In your bedroom you can expect to find…a bed, a mattress, desk, chair, bookshelf, wardrobe, curtains/blinds and a bin.
- There are a mixture of single & 3/4 beds in our ensuite accommodation – but don’t worry, we’ll let you know in advance of the moving in day if you’ve be allocated into a bedroom with a 3/4 bed!
- Communal areas are cleaned regularly to give you a helping hand.
- All bills included so your heating, Internet, electric, gas, contents insurance and even parking is taken care of.
- We know that moving away from home for the first time can be a bit daunting so our residential life team & accommodation staff are on hand if you’ve got any questions.
- To find out more about our campus facilities click here
52 and 37 week contracts, semester arrangements, undergrad and postgrad bookings are now being processed.
Map and directions for Telford Campus
Telford Innovation Campus
- Telford Innovation Campus (PDF 182K, Downloads file)
- Getting to Telford Campus (PDF 196K, Downloads file)
Approaching from the east (inc. Birmingham and Wolverhampton), leave the M54 at Junction 4 and take the A4640 (previously the B5060) Castle Farm Way. At the first roundabout, turn left on to to the A5 Telford Way (also known as St George’s bypass), then at the Priorslee roundabout take the second exit on to Shifnal Road. The campus entrance is a short drive on the left-hand side.
Coming from the west (inc. Shrewsbury and Wales), leave the M54 at Junction 5 and take the A5 Rampart Way. Go straight over the interchange on to the A5 Telford Way, cross over the motorway, and at the Priorslee roundabout take the Shifnal Road turning.
Car parking is available on campus. View the interactive campus map for details.
By public transport
By train: You can get a direct train into Telford Central from Birmingham (30 to 35 minutes), Wolverhampton (15 to 25 minutes) and stations on the Shrewsbury line. From there, you can catch the free campus shuttle bus or pick up a taxi to the campus (or even walk in about 15 minutes).
By bus: There is no direct bus service to the Campus.
Telford Innovation Campus contacts and opening times
|Contact point||Tel Numbers||Availability|
|Telford Reception||01902 323900||0800 – 1900hrs|
Ext. 5555 (internal use only)
24hrsCampus Operations Manager01902 323924
Office hoursCampus Administrator01902 323872Office hours
|01902 323900 – on campus01902 322106 – control room