University of Wolverhampton Business School
University of Wolverhampton Business School
About the University of Wolverhampton Business School
80 years of business education
The Business School has a distinguished history of supporting business in the West Midlands and Black Country. Established for over 80 years, we have trained thousands of local and regional managers and supported organisations in their development.
We were one of the first business schools in the country to offer MBA programmes, coaching and mentoring qualifications and have a tradition of innovation in developing courses which meet the needs of business and managers.
Read more about our history.
Business-relevant research is also a feature of the School’s excellence and our staff continue to advise at the very highest levels.
Browse our staff profiles to find out more about our academic staff.
New Business School for Wolverhampton
Work has now been completed on the new Business School in Wolverhampton’s University Quarter. The £18m flagship building opened its doors to Students in November 2015.
The new building, which is to be named the Lord Swraj Paul Building, sits at the heart of the University’s City Campus – Molineux, right next to Wolverhampton Wanderers’ Molineux Stadium. The six storey centre is home to an executive education suite, innovative teaching and learning spaces, an IT suite, consulting rooms and a central social space and café.
Following on from more than 80 years of providing business education in the city, the new building aims to reflect the University of Wolverhampton Business School’s growing reputation and engagement with the business community in the region.
- Express and Star feature, with pictures, on new business school development – new business school nearly ready for business
- New business building to be named after University Chancellor (Lord Swraj Paul) – 28 May 2015. Following on from the ‘topping out’ ceremony on 27 May, the new name for the building has been announced.
- University unveils ambitious major investment plan – 12 May 2015. Major investment in the University of Wolverhampton new sites.
- New Business School gets underway – 20 June 2014. Work on the new Business School begins with a short ground-breaking ceremony.
- Business School plans get green light – 14 October 2013. Wolverhampton City Council has approved plans to build a new flagship Business School building at the junction of Molineux Street and Camp Street.
- Plans for new business school submitted – 7 August 2013. The University has submitted its plans for a new building to house its Business School in the city centre.
How the new Business school will look.
Undergraduate Business degrees
See what our students have to say about their experience of business and management degrees at the University of Wolverhampton Business School.
Why study with us?
- Experienced lecturers who have held senior positions in multinational and blue chip organisations as well as in public sector and not-for-profit organisations.
- Placement year available to all BA (Hons) students after the second year.
- Strong links with professional bodies – used to inform what is taught to ensure you learn from the latest professional thinking.
- Many courses offer exemptions and accreditation that you will gain alongside your degree.
- Flexible study options allow you to choose to study abroad or take an internship during your course.
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) International Business Management
The Business Management course offers you the option of specialising in your final year by opting for a bracketed award in: Economics, Enterprise, Finance, Human Resources, Marketing or Sports Management; for example your degree title would be BA (Hons) Business Management (Economics).
Specialist business areas
Finance, Accounting Systems and Economics:
Human Resources and Leadership:
Marketing, Innovation, Leisure and Enterprise:
- BA (Hons) Event and Venue Management
- BA (Hons) International Hospitality Management
- BA (Hons) Marketing Management
- BA (Hons) Tourism Management
- BA (Hons) Business and Accounting
- BA (Hons) Business and Economics
- BSc (Hons) Business and Finance
- BA (Hons) Business and Human Resource Management
- BA (Hons) Business and Marketing Management
- BA (Hons) Business and Tourism Management
- BA (Hons) Economics and Finance
- BA(Hons) Economics and Politics
- BA(Hons) Economics and Social Policy
- BA (Hons) Economics and Sociology
- BA (Hons) Marketing and Events Management
From September 2017 we offer a foundation year for most of our business courses. Please search for the course you are interested in and add the word ‘foundation’.
You may be particularly interested in:
Most of these courses can also be studied part-time.
Contact the Business School
Contact the University of Wolverhampton Business School using the links below. There are links to e-mail, phone and for undergraduate, postgraduate and the Business Bureau, there are online enquiry forms.
Use our undergraduate enquiry form
Tel: 01902 321789 (or +44 (0)1902 321789 from overseas)
Use our postgraduate enquiry form
Tel: 01902 321081 (or +44 (0)1902 321081 from overseas)
Use our Business Bureau enquiry form
Tel: 01902 323603 (or +44 (0)1902 323603 from overseas)
Tel: 01902 323828 (or +44 (0)1902 323828 from overseas)
Management Research Centre
Tel: 01902 321767 (or +44 (0)1902 321767 from overseas)