University of Stirling Quality Assurance
The University of Stirling aims to ensure that its educational provision is of the highest quality and that it has an established framework of quality assurance policies to support this objective.
The University of Stirling values the highest academic and professional standards and our framework for quality assurance and enhancement seeks to support consistently excellent quality within teaching, learning, and the student experience.
The links on the left provide information on our current quality assurance and enhancement arrangements, which are maintained and reviewed by the Academic Quality and Governance team within Academic Registry.
If you have any queries on any aspect of this information, please contact the team via firstname.lastname@example.org
The Academic Quality and Standards Handbook can be accessed below but please note that it is currently under review. For any enquiries please contact email@example.com
- Responsibility for Quality and Standards
- Programme and Module Approval, Amendment and Withdrawal
- Credit Rating
- Review and Monitoring
- Student Participation and Feedback
- Assessment and Academic Misconduct
- Exchange Policies and Procedures
- Attendance and Engagement
- Learning Support
- Code of practice: research degrees
- Student Academic Appeals and Complaints
- The External Quality Enhancement Framework
- Quality Archive