University of Oxford 5 Worcester Street
The FM services available within 5 Worcester Street are shown below; to book any of these services please click on the links provided. Please note that you will need your log in details for the FM Online system to proceed with your booking—if you don’t have a log in you can request one here.
Estates Services – part of University Administration Services – is responsible for managing the University of Oxford’s estate within Oxfordshire: 235 buildings used for teaching, research and administration and another 140 commercially managed properties including offices and land.
We have a diverse remit:
- Development of the University’s Estate Strategy 2013 – 18
- Management of all new building projects
- Refurbishment, repairs and maintenance of buildings, infrastructure (except IT and telecoms) and green spaces
- Facilities Management for a growing number of University buildings
- Management and allocation of buildings and spaces within the University and maintenance of all property records
- Management of the University’s commercial, agricultural and residential land and property assets
- Care of the University Parks and Wytham Woods
- Accommodation for graduate students
- Reduction of the University’s environmental impact
- Maintenance of a safe and secure physical environment for staff, students and visitors
Our work does not include the University’s colleges, which manage their own buildings and facilities.
5 Worcester Street