University of Sheffield Accommodation

University of Sheffield Logo

University of Sheffield Accommodation

Applications for accommodation

How to apply for 2017-18

To apply for Undergraduate and Postgraduate accommodation please click on the accommodation advert in MUSE, you can access MUSE at any time simply by clicking ‘Log in to MUSE’ in the black bar along the top of any

If you haven’t set up your University MUSE account yet, please do this now by following the instructions at:

It will only take 2 minutes to complete this step.  You will need your date of birth and ONE of the following pieces of information – UCAS ID, PG applicant number or your email address.

Applications for 2018-19

Applications for the academic year 2017-18 will commence in March 2018; further information will follow.

Contact us

Accommodation and Commercial Services (ACS) is the department that looks after University accommodation. Here are some of the teams who are here to help students before and during their stay



Contact them about applying for University accommodation, room allocations, Residence Contracts and accommodation for future years.

Call: 0114 222 4488 (option 2)


Visit: propertywithUS, Students’ Union building

Customer services

customer services

Customer Services are available to help current students with general enquiries such as keys, post, lost property or cycle storage.

Call: 0114 222 4488 (option 4)
Email:  Tweet: @SheffUniAccomCS  Facebook:

The Edge reception, 34 Endcliffe Crescent, Sheffield, S10 3ED
The Ridge reception, 4 Woodhead Way, Sheffield, S10 3AQ
Allen Court reception, 10 St.Georges Close, Sheffield, S3 7HB



If you have a maintenance problem in your accommodation (exc. Allen Court), report it to this team who will then respond accordingly.

Call: 0114 222 4488 (option 1)
Visit: The Edge reception, The Ridge reception

Allen Court
Visit: Allen Court Reception, 10 St.Georges Close, Sheffield, S3 7HB