University of London Short Courses
Whether you wish to take a Short Course for continuing professional development, to refresh your knowledge in a particular subject area or just wish to study a programme for your own interest, the Colleges of the University of London may have what you are looking for.
Many of the Colleges that come under the University of London’s “umbrella” offer Short Courses in a diverse range of subjects including Creative Business, Law, Languages, Nursing and Human Rights to name but a few.
You can see a list of the Colleges offering Short Courses below. Please refer to their respective websites for further information about the Short Courses they have to offer.
Alternatively, you can also try using our course search facility to locate which Colleges are offering your subject of interest at degree level and then contact them directly to see if they run any shorter programmes in the same subject area.
- Birkbeck, University of London
- The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama
- City, University of London
- The Courtauld Institute of Art
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- Heythrop College
- King’s College London
- The London School of Economics and Political Science
- London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Queen Mary University of London
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- The Royal Veterinary College