University of London KL
Study in Malaysia, graduate from the University of London
Choose from a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses to study in Malaysia. Our courses are developed and assessed by the renowned Member Institutions of the University of London, including the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE).
Our courses are designed to be studied independently, but you can still attend classes by enrolling at a local teaching centre. We currently work with nine centres in Malaysia.
University of London KL
What can you study?
Popular programmes studied in Malaysia include:
- Laws: Bachelor of Laws (LLB) and Master of Laws (LLM), directed by a consortium of Institutions.
- Social Sciences: including Accounting, Finance, Business and Management (directed by LSE)
Why study with the University of London International Programmes?
- Prestige – Gain a world-class qualification from an internationally renowned university. We have a 100-year history in Malaysia, where students first sat exams in 1917.
- Expertise – Our courses are designed and assessed by some of the most distinguished higher education institutions in the world.
- Flexibility – You don’t have to put your life on hold to study with us. Flexible learning allows you to fit your studies around your work and family life.
- Affordable – By staying in Malaysia, you save on relocation costs and access a world-class degree at a reasonable price.
- Opportunities – Studying with the University of London International Programmes will give you a competitive edge in the global jobs market.
Globally recognised qualifications
Our graduates have gained jobs at top organisations, including law firms, multinational companies, and major professional services firms such as EY Malaysia.
Some have gone on to pursue further study at some of the world’s best universities, include Oxford, Cambridge, LSE, Harvard, and the National University of Singapore.
Scholarship and sponsorship opportunities
The top performing BSc Accounting and Finance graduate who goes on to study for a CIMA qualification will be awarded the following sponsorship package:
- £200 cash
- Free CIMA registration and exemptions
- One cimastudy.com module
All graduates from this University of London degree will be awarded 7 exemptions.
Undergraduate Laws – King’s College London Scholarship
The annual King’s College Scholarship enables one LLB student from Malaysia to transfer to King’s and complete their degree in London. The scholarship is offered to the applicant who achieves the highest marks when taking the Intermediate/Diploma in Law examination for the first time.
Fee-waiver scholarships are awarded to the top performing LLM students in Malaysia.
Other scholarship opportunities
Some teaching centres in Malaysia offer scholarships on the tuition they offer for University of London International Programme courses. You should check with your preferred institution whether it offers scholarships.