University of London Garden Halls
Located in the heart of Bloomsbury Central London, The Garden Halls is a new development of high quality, affordable student accommodation with outstanding facilities designed to meet the needs of modern students. The contemporary accommodation complex provides a wealth of communal spaces in which residents are able to socialise, study and relax.
|Rooms||Room Size||Weekly Rate|
|656||En-suite catered||13.00 sq m (approx)||£252.84 – £255.29|
|16||En-suite catered (adapted)||13.00 sq m (approx)||£252.84 – £255.29|
|50||Large en-suite catered||15.00 sq m (approx)||£264.39 – £266.84|
|32||Large en-suite catered (adapted)||15.00 sq m (approx)||£264.39 – £266.84|
|15||3 bedroom apartment||9.00 sq m (approx)||£206.85|
|12||Studio (adapted)||23.00 sq m (approx)||£212.45|
|225||Standard Superior||10.00 sq m (approx)||£195.65|
|13||Extra large en-suite||15.50 sq m (approx)||£235.20|
|7||En-suite||13.00 sq m (approx)||£212.45|
|163||Townhouse||9.50 sq m (approx)||£207.90 – £212.45|
|9||Large townhouse||13.00 sq m (approx)||£210.70 – £215.25|
The above rates are for the academic year 2017/18.
40/50 week contracts – All catered and self-catered rooms
How to get here
- The nearest underground stations to The Gardens are Euston, Russell Square and Kings Cross.
- Euston, King’s Cross and St. Pancras mainline stations are within walking distance. The other London mainline stations are a tube or taxi journey away.
- The nearest car park is located on Judd Street. Do not forget that the Hall is within the central London Congestion Charging zone. For details about the London Congestion Charge, visit www.camden.gov.uk or www.cclondon.com.
What’s great about The Garden Halls
- Four tennis courts.
- Landscaped garden on your doorstep.
- Opening September 2016
- Address: Accommodation and Hospitality Team
4th Floor Student Central
- Telephone: +44(0)207 862 8881
- Fax: +44(0)207 862 8084