University of London Arts
University of the Arts London is a large university based in London, England. It specialises in art, design, fashion and the performing arts. It is a collegiate university; a federation of six world-renowned colleges: Camberwell College of Arts, Central Saint Martins, Chelsea College of Arts, the London College of Communication, the London College of Fashion and Wimbledon College of Arts.
University of London Arts, Campuses
Since the university is a collegiate university, taking in a number of institutions, it is located in a number of buildings in various parts of London.
- Camberwell College of Arts has its main building on Peckham Road.
- The London College of Communication is based at Elephant and Castle.
- Wimbledon College of Art is based at Merton Hall Road, Wimbledon.
- Central Saint Martins is now located in the converted Granary Store at Kings Cross.
- Chelsea College of Art and Design is located next to Tate Britain on John Islip Street in Millbank.
- The Camberwell, Chelsea and Wimbledon (CCW) Graduate School is located on the Millbank site
- 272 High Holborn is the site of the students’ union as well as some departments of the College of Fashion.
- London College of Fashion has its main site at John Prince’s Street, Oxford Circus.
- London College of Fashion has a campus at Lime Grove, Shepherd’s Bush.
- London College of Fashion has a campus at Mare Street, Hackney.
- London College of Fashion also has a campus at Curtain Road, Shoreditch.
- The Cordwainers College campus, part of the London College of Fashion, is at Golden Lane, near Barbican.