University of Huddersfield Hong Kong
Our International Officer
“Hi, my name is Freeman Wong.
“I am the official representative of the University in Hong Kong.
“I have been working in the overseas education Industry for more than six years and hope my experience can give you better advice regarding the course selection and any questions regarding study at the University of Huddersfield.
“Please feel free to contact me if you have any enquiries regarding the University and life in Huddersfield.”
Tel: +852 5407 0623 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applying to the University
Applying to the University of Huddersfield is a quick and easy process and we can usually give you a decision within five working days.
For your application to be successful you will need to satisfy our general entry requirements and also any specific requirements of your chosen course. We accept many overseas qualifications and you can find information on the different ones required in our country information pages.
You can apply using our:
- Online Application Form
- Downloadable Application Form (Word) or Application Form (PDF)
- If you are an undergraduate student from the European Union you must apply through UCAS
The quickest way to apply is using our online Application Form.
You will also need to provide us with the following information as part of your application:
- Academic transcripts/marksheets and certificates/diplomas
- English language test scores (IELTS, PTE, etc)
- Personal statement/statement of purpose
- Two references
- Sponsorship confirmation (if your fees are going to be paid by your government or other organisation)
- A copy of your passport and current visa if you are an international student already living in the United Kingdom
- Portfolio for many courses in: Art, Design and Architecture and Music