University of Exeter Welcome Team
Application and Training
- Your Application – details on your application form (only you can see)
- Your Roles – details on which roles you’ve been trained for (only you can see)
- Your Shifts – the shifts you’ve chosen (only you can see)
- Sign-up for Shifts – sign up for individual shifts.
- Members on shifts – a private members-only list of all the team members on every shift.
University of Exeter Welcome Team:
- Team Member listing (only Welcome Team can view)
University of Exeter Welcome Team, Application process 2017
The application process for 2017 looks a bit different to past years, but we’re acting on feedback from Welcome Team 2016 to deliver a more flexible and clear training and induction process to enable better support.
The process is:
- Apply – questions including induction availability.
- Scenario – 150 + 750 word answers on a case-study scenario relating to Welcome Team.
- March, May and September.
- Select training availability (March 20, 9am – May 5, 5pm)
- Monday 8th May – Friday 2nd June 2017.
- Training sessions (a session per role) (June, September 10)
Shift selection stage
- Shift Selection process (from 5 June onwards)
Freshers’ Week 2017 stage
- Welcome Back (Thursday September 11)
- Arrivals Weekend – from Friday 12 September
- Fresher’s Week – from Monday 18 September
Full dates are given on the dates page (above, small screen or to the right on a large display.)