University of Exeter Knightley

university of exeter logo

University of Exeter Knightley

Knightley is a gracious detached period building on the edge of Exeter University’s beautiful Streatham Campus, it is building 55 on the Campus Map.

University of Exeter Knightley

Sympathetically refurbished, Knightley’s interior blends traditional relaxing comfort with contemporary meeting requirements, including state of the art AV equipment.  Knightley is the perfect venue for bespoke events: conferences, ‘away days’ or research workshops.  The Board Room is ideal for lectures, seminars or discussion and the elegant Meeting Room suits smaller meetings or groups while refreshments are served in the spacious Hall.  Knightley’s discrete location and calm ambience combined with its discreet staff allow visitors to relax and focus entirely on their work.

Please note that car parking is limited at Knightley so please park in the University’s Visitors Car Park or next to Holland Hall. Knightley is only a 10 minute walk from either Exeter St David’s Station or Exeter Central Station.

University of Exeter

The University of Exeter is a public research university in Exeter, Devon, South West England, United Kingdom. The university was founded and received its Royal Charter in 1955, although its predecessor institutions, the Royal Albert Memorial College and the University College of the South West of England, were established in 1900 and 1922 respectively. In post-nominals, the University of Exeter is abbreviated as Exon. (from the Latin Exoniensis), and is the suffix given to honorary and academic degrees from the university.

The university has four campuses: Streatham and St Luke’s (both of which are in Exeter); and Truro and Penryn (both of which are in Cornwall). The university is centred in the city of Exeter, Devon, where it is the principal higher education institution. Streatham is the largest campus containing many of the university’s administrative buildings, and is regarded as the most beautiful in the country. The Penryn campus is maintained in conjunction with Falmouth University under the Combined Universities in Cornwall (CUC) initiative.