University of Exeter Kay House
Set on the outskirts of the Streatham Campus, Kay House benefits from multiple event spaces in one building, with ample parking and quiet, green surroundings.
Refurbished in recently years as the University’s state-of-the-art music facility, the building is incredibly versatile and includes 5 big event spaces for between 80 and 200 people each. The layout and equipment provide the perfect place for:
- Arts groups such as music and dance
- Training days and seminars
- Away days
- Interest groups and local community meetings
- Celebrations such as birthday parties, Christenings or BBQs
- 5 flat-floor meeting/event spaces accommodating from 80 to 200 people
- 40 dedicated car parking spaces
- Kitchen and communal space
- Ground floor outdoor terrace
- Fully accessible
For more detailed information about this venue, including capacities and room plans, take a look at the Kay House Information Sheet.
Prices and Booking
Kay House is available for events use during the Easter and Summer vacations. To enquire about prices and holding an event at Kay House, please contact the Event Exeter team on 0300 555 0214 or at firstname.lastname@example.org