University of East London Moodle
Delivering a new, better environment for YOUR learning
We are pleased to confirm that we have successfully updated our virtual learning environment. You will now have the added benefits of:
- Access to a rich set of interactive activities and resources to aid your learning
- Easier ways for you to collaborate with your peers and tutors
- More support for the technologies that you enjoy using
What will I see?
There will be no changes to your courses until the end of the academic year, and your login details will be the same. You will though, now have the added benefits of:
- Better navigation – a new responsive theme improves navigation within and between courses.
- Media player improvements – Your favourite video types display across devices and browsers
- User-friendly messaging and alerts – Quickly access messages and notifications wherever you are on the site.
University of East London
The University of East London (UEL) is a public university in the London Borough of Newham, London, England, based at three campuses in Stratford and Docklands, following the opening of University Square Stratford in September 2013. The university’s roots can be traced back to 1892 when the West Ham Technical Institute was established. It gained university status in 1992. As of October 2015 it has more than 19,000 students from 120 countries.