University of Derby Nursing
University of Derby Nursing BSc (Hons) (Adult)
Why choose this course?
- Join a degree accredited by the Nursing and Midwifery Council: when you graduate, you’ll be eligible to register and practise as a nurse
- Look forward to excellent career prospects: 98% of our graduates are employed or in further study within six months of completing their studies
- Gain essential practical experience on a range of clinical placements in different health care settings
- Benefit from some of the best university facilities of their kind, including clinical skills suites and our state-of-the-art immersive suites
- Learn from a highly experienced and enthusiastic teaching team who provide full support to help you achieve your ambitions
- Be inspired on a programme with strong approval ratings: in the 2016 National Student Survey 84% of students were satisfied with this course
- Choose to study at our Derby or Chesterfield Campus, starting in either March or September.
“High standards of nurse education are absolutely pivotal to the quality of care we provide. We know that the nurses the University of Derby delivers are first class and we want to recruit the people that it trains.” Gavin Boyle, Chief Executive at Derby Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust