University Of Bristol Hospital
University Of Bristol Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is a dynamic and thriving group of hospitals in the heart of Bristol, a vibrant and culturally diverse city.
We have over 9,000 staff who deliver over 100 different clinical services across nine different sites. With services from the neonatal intensive care unit to care of the elderly, we provide care to the people of Bristol and the South West from the very beginning of life to its later stages.
Our staff are the lifeblood of our Trust. They provide general diagnostic, medical and surgical services to the populations of central, south Bristol and the north of North Somerset – approximately 350,000 people. These services are delivered from our city centre campus with some services delivered in community settings such as South Bristol Community Hospital. We also provide specialist services such as children’s services, cardiac and cancer services, and other smaller specialist services that are nationally commissioned, to a wider population through the south west and beyond.
Switchboard: 0117 923 0000
Please call the number at the top of your appointment letter to change an appointment date or time. Some useful numbers are listed below:
- For Bristol Eye Hospital appointments – 0117 3424176
- For Bristol Dental Hospital appointments – 0117 3424422
- For sexual health appointments – 0117 342 6900
- For MRI appointments and queries – 0117 3422797
- For CT appointment and queries – 0117 3423556
- For general ultrasound, barium, echocardiograms appointments – 0117 3422621
- For nuclear medicine appointments – 0117 3422671
- For gynae and obstetric ultrasound – 0117 3425347
- For paediatric MRI/CT appointments – 0117 3428484
- For paediatric ultrasound appointments 0117 3428186
- For audiology hospital appointments – 0117 3425854
- For vascular, urology, neurology and breast surgery appointments – call North Bristol NHS Trust on 0300 555 0103
- For the BRI appointment centre – 0117 342 6888