University Of Bedfordshire Aylesbury Campus
Our Aylesbury campus is equipped for our nursing and midwifery students. Based at Aylesbury College, our students learn in a modern and vibrant environment suited for today’s vocational approaches to teaching.
Aylesbury town is bursting with culture, international cuisine and clubs. It boasts a cinema, two theatres, indoor karting facilities, galleries and regular music concerts.
Aylesbury has excellent transport links, making it easily accessible. The A41 runs to the heart of the region and provides a direct link to the M40 in the west and the M25 in the east. Aylesbury is situated only 40 miles from London and is conveniently within an hour’s drive of London Heathrow Airport and London Luton Airport.
The University of Bedfordshire, Aylesbury campus is located at Aylesbury College, Oxford Road, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire HP21 8PD.
From the M1 / A41
- Exit the M1 at junction 6 onto to North Orbital Road / A405 towards M25 / St Albans.
- At the roundabout take the first exit onto the M25 slip road to Heathrow Airport / M40/M4/M3, merge onto M25.
- At junction 20 take the A41 exit to Hemel Hempstead / Aylesbury At the roundabout take the third exit onto A41, at the roundabout take the second exit onto Aston Clinton Road / A41.
- At the next roundabout take the third exit onto High St / A41.
- Stay travelling on the A41 over four further roundabouts.
- Oxford Road / A418 will be on your left, Aylesbury College will be on your right.
Parking for students at the Aylesbury campus, Buckinghamshire is at Friarscroft and costs £3 for a day. (September 2016).
It is then a 7 minute walk along the Emerald Way cycle route/footpath to the third floor of Aylesbury College.
www.aylesburyvaledc.gov.uk/map-car-parks-aylesburyAylesbury College’s website states there are limited spaces available on a first come first served basis but please note this is for a small number of college students only, or those with a disability.
The car park on-site is managed by an external company and not the College and anyone parking illegally will be issued with a parking fine of £100.
In keeping with University Policy on travel we would recommend that you car share where possible, or make use of public transport. If you are cycling to the campus there are cycle racks on site.