University of Bath IT
IT Campus Computer Shop Level 2 in the Library
- We are a non-profit shop and all discounts are passed on directly to those purchasing from us.
- For departmental purchases; please seek the advice of your IT Supporter prior to raising an Agresso order. To instigate this go to IT Help Form.
- Personal orders please visit us in the library level 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We sell various IT products for both students and staff. If you have been unable to locate the item you want, come and see us or email email@example.com; we have extensive contacts and are able to source most computing items.
- Please note all University funded purchases from non-contracted suppliers must be accompanied by an IT Hardware and Software Purchase Approval Request – ITPAR form (available as Word or PDF).
For Apple prices and lead times please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The new Apple iPads although released by Apple will not be available on the educational market until late April.
Computing Services IT Training
We offer a wide variety of face-to-face training sessions through our IT training programme. Our wide range of courses are designed to help develop your IT skills and to use your computer more effectively both within your job role and also within your studies. This includes:
- Microsoft Office
- University systems
- Accredited training
In addition to our scheduled courses, we also offer consultancy and one-to-one training on various applications and services. If you cannot find the course for your needs then contact us at email@example.com.
We also offer training to Undergraduate students on various applications to help you in your studies through the Students’ Union skills training programme. Postgraduate students can attend our training courses for a modest fee. The Researcher Development Unit also offer a range of courses through the PG Skills programme.
There are a number of guides available for Microsoft Office through the Microsoft Office Help and Training site. We also have some more specific guides about Office. You can also view our training materials for other services online.
IT training suite
University staff and external customers can hire our state of the art IT training facilities. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
Requesting departmental training
If you require training for your department, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.