University of Nottingham Phd
University of Nottingham
One of the world’s top 100 universities, The University of Nottingham is recognised globally for groundbreaking research and teaching excellence. Described by The Sunday Times University Guide 2011 as ‘the embodiment of the modern international university’, we have award-winning campuses in the United Kingdom, China and Malaysia. In the last two years, we have become a world top 25 choice for employers and have moved up more than 50 places in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
With over 40,000 students from more than 150 countries, two overseas campuses and strong links with universities around the world, The University of Nottingham has a diverse community creating an inspiring place to study and work.
Our courses are informed by the very latest research findings and many are delivered by research scholars, passionate about their subjects. Our library facilities and online resources provide a level of access to material that students could only expect in a research-intensive university. We are committed to offering our students a valuable and enjoyable experience that prepares them well for the rest of their intellectual, professional and personal lives.
- EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing
- EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Advanced Therapeutics and Nanomedicine
- EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Carbon Capture and Storage and Cleaner Fossil Energy
- EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Innovative Metal Processing (IMPaCT)
- EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Sustainable Chemistry
- EPSRC Regenerative Medicine Doctoral Training Centre
- Horizon Centre for Doctoral Training in My Life in Data
- Industrial Studentships
- Marie Sklodowska-Curie Early Stage Researcher in Aerospace (11 fixed term positions in Electrical, Electronic, Manufacturing and Mechanical Engineering, Navigation technologies, Big data and Psychology)