University of London Jobs
For all current vacancies at the University of London, please click here.
What is referred to as the central University is the ‘Central Academic Bodies and central activities of the University of London’. These offices are located mainly on the Senate House/Stewart House complex in Bloomsbury, WC1. These opportunities are administered by the central University’s Human Resources Department, 1st Floor, Stewart House, 32 Russell Square, London, WC1B 5DN.
Job Opportunities within the University of London Member Institutions
The Member Institutions are located all around London, some with a number of different campuses. For further details regarding a College’s opportunities please contact the institutions Human Resources Department.
University of London Temp Agency from The Careers Group
The Temp Agency is a professional recruitment agency offering a specialised and tailored service to both students and employers. We place students in temporary and permanent positions, working with the central University, its associated Member Institutions as well as with external businesses. We strive to provide a personal and high quality employment solution for students and employers.
The Careers Group
The Careers Group, University of London is a division of the central University of London notable for its long history and independent governance structure which answers to the University of London as a whole in the same way as the Senate House Libraries.They currently serve five groups, detailed below, and cite their mission as being “to help individuals achieve and maintain job satisfaction throughout their working lives”.
The Organisation Today
The Careers Group has its central headquarters in Senate House in Russell Square.
In addition, its constituent colleges operate their own on-site careers services at:
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- King’s College London (also serving the Courtauld Institute of Art)
- Queen Mary, University of London
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- The School of Oriental and African Studies
- University College London located in the University of London Union building
The Specialist Institutions’ Careers Service (SICS) now run by C2 Education serves the University’s smaller specialist colleges, schools and institutes:
- Birkbeck, University of London
- The Central School of Speech and Drama
- Heythrop College
- The Institute of Cancer Research
- Institute of Education
- London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- The Royal Veterinary College
- St. George’s, University of London
- School of Advanced Study, University of London
- University of London Institute in Paris
- University Marine Biological Station, Millport
University of London Careers, Quality Assurance
The Careers Group has been accredited with the Matrix quality standard, for information advice and guidance services, since 2004. It most recently passed re-accreditation in May 2007. They are also a member of the Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services (AGCAS).