University of Hull International Office

university of hall logo

University of Hull International Office

University of Hull International Office


Hello. Bonjour. Hola. 你好. مرحبا.

Great news for EU students!

Following the announcement from the UK government, EU students applying for a place in the 2017 to 2018 academic year will still receive student loans for the full duration of their course. Read more.

We’re the University of Hull International Office. Whether you’re looking for country-specific entry requirements, visa and immigration advice, or want to know what happens when you arrive, we’re here to help you on your journey to Hull.

Take a look at the information below, or contact a member of the team at .


Make yourself at home at the University of Hull.

Our accommodation guarantee

If you’re a new, full-time, unaccompanied student, and you apply for accommodation by 1 September, we guarantee you a room in accommodation that’s owned, in partnership, managed or directed by the University.

Our accommodation is for undergraduate and postgraduate students. If we receive more applications from full-time postgraduates than we can accommodate, we will help you to find accommodation in the private sector.

How to apply

Hi. We’re the Admissions Service at the University of Hull.

Try our new beta version

We process your application if you’re applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate course. We offer help, advice and guidance to make your application process as easy as possible.

If you’re undecided about applying for a course at the University, you can book onto an open day. Come and see for yourself if we’re the right university for you.


International students

You may be able to apply through one of our representatives in your country. If there isn’t a representative in your country, email us at .