University of Hull Graduation
University of Hull Graduation
Welcome future graduates
Last updated on 3/28/2017 Print this page
Your graduation is the culmination of all your hard work here at the University of Hull. Graduation days are the most important occasions in the University calendar and we want to ensure that they are very special occasions for you and your guests to enjoy.
It is a chance to see your friends and reminisce about your time spent at the University and in Hull. Take time to take pictures of the city and campus before you head off into the big wide world and say farewell to your favourite lecturer!
General photographs of the ceremonies will be available from the University of Hull Flikr Account and also by connecting to @hullluniphoto on Twitter. Use #WeAreHull to share your thoughts and photos of the day!
Though we do hope that we get to see you once again, whether it be through the Alumni network or through further study. Either way welcome to the elite club of Hull graduands!
The next Summer ceremony will be taking place in July 2017 in Hull’s City Hall between Monday 10th July to Thursday 13th July 2017.
The Scarborough Graduation Ceremony will take place in the Spa Complex on Friday 14th July 2017.
If you are a student due to graduate in July 2017, please read the regularly-updated information on this website carefully, as there are some important things to do straight away.
Please click on Your Graduation for information relating to the upcoming degrees ceremonies, such as dates and times, dress code, gown hire, travel and parking.
*Please note that this booklet is an amended version with the correct ceremony numbers listed in the section “What Happens on the Day”.
Graduation Noticeboard – for all the latest information on the July 2017 Graduation Ceremonies.
The next Winter ceremony takes place in January 2018. Invitations are sent out in late October 2017.
Future Ceremony Dates
Graduation Summer 2017
Hull Summer Ceremonies – 10-13 July 2017, City Hall, Hull
Scarborough Summer Ceremony – 14 July 2017, The Spa Complex, Scarborough
– Ceremony times and allocation of Faculties/Schools to ceremonies are now available.
– Ceremony invitations will be sent to students at the end of March/early April 2017.
– Check our Graduation Noticeboard to keep up to date with reminders and important information as we approach the Summer ceremonies.
For those wishing to plan ahead for the 2018 Graduation Ceremonies
Graduation Winter 2018
– The next Winter Graduation Ceremonies will be held between 18-19 January 2018.
– Ceremony times and allocation of Faculties/Schools will be available nearer the date.
– Ceremony invitations will be sent to students at the end of October/early November 2017.
– Check our Graduation Noticeboard in October 2017 to keep up to date with reminders and important information as we approach the Winter ceremonies.
Graduation Summer 2018
– These ceremonies will be held between 9-13 July 2018.
– Further details will be available in late February 2018.