University of Huddersfield Tender
From the website, you can:
- View a list of tenders/contracts/quotations.
- View information on contracts that have already been awarded.
- Express interest in a particular tender or quotation.
- Receive tender and/or quotation documentation.
- Safely return your tender or quotation documents.
- Send and receive correspondence.
How do I get started?
- To browse the list of tenders and quotations select the Tenders option. If you are interested in any of those listed, click the View Details button for further information and to express your interest.
- To gain full access to this web site you must register your company / organisation using the Register option.
- When your registration has been accepted, you will receive an email containing your Login Information.
- Once you have received your Login Information, or if you are already a registered user, select the Login option.
For more information on using the web site select the Help option.
University of Huddersfield e-Tendering procurement policies and initiatives.
- For further information on University of Huddersfield e-Tendering procurement policies and initiatives please click on the following link.
Information for Suppliers
Suppliers looking for business opportunities with the University should register on the In-Tend website where the University advertises all of its contracting opportunities.
North Eastern Universities Purchasing Consortium (NEUPC)
The University also uses the NEUPC frameworks for a wide range of goods and services contracts. To participate in NEUPC tenders or to identify other regional contracting opportunities, please visit the In-Tend website for the NEUPC.
Preferred Methods of Payment
The University’s preferred method of payment is payment card. Please review the Payment Method Statement below under Card Payment to learn more about this. Otherwise payment is made by BACS. The University no longer has the facility to issue cheques.
To ensure prompt payment invoices should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting a valid Purchase Order Number and the suppliers invoice number. Invoices should be e-mailed in PDF format. Invoices that do not quote a valid Purchase Order Number will be automatically rejected. Payment terms are strictly 30 days from the date an invoice is recieved by the University.
Purchase Order Numbers are a suppliers guarantee of payment should they not accept payment by card. Purchase Orders are supplied by the School/Service that is enlisting work. Suppliers are advised not to undertake any work without a Purchase Order Number, as the University is not liable for payment unless a Purchase Order has been issued.
If you have any queries regarding payment please contact the Purchase Ledger Team on either 01484 47 2354 or 01484 47 2520.
The University of Huddersfield is committed to paying it’s supply chain in line with it’s standard terms and conditions and endeavours to work with it’s suppliers to achieve the most effective and efficient processes. Following a recent review the following letter was produced for the attention of suppliers. Payment Method Statement
Change of Address/Bank Details
Please contact a member of the Procurement Team should you wish to change your company’s bank details or address. These details can not be changed on the basis of an invoice.