University of Huddersfield Joseph Priestley Building
Click on the floor you require to see the amended room numbers.
- Joseph Priestley Ground Floor
- Joseph Priestley First Floor
- Joseph Priestley Second Floor
- Joseph Priestley Third Floor
- Joseph Priestley Fourth Floor
The Joseph Priestley Building
- Jack Edwards, JPG/64, 3519
- Alexandra Heywood, JPG/18, 2388
- Richard Hughes, JPG/60, 2643
- Hayley Markham, JPG/64, 3519
- Hayley Markham, JPG/39, 1499
- Alexander Von Lumen, JPG/25, 1410
- Hayley Markham, JP1/72, 1283
- Hayley Markham, JP1/03, 1492
- Valeriya Robinson, JP1/16, 2606
- Pauline Balac, JP2/28, 3198
- Janet Clowery, JP2/10, 3005
- Debbie Connolly, JP2/12, 2494
- Sonia Dumitru, JP2/60, 3698 (Mon, Weds, Thurs)
- Jasmine Powell, 1101, JP2/60
- Julie Walker, JP2/11, 3005
- Howard Williams, JP2/05, 1865
- Helen Winsor, JP2/05, 1867
- Ibrahim George, JP3/70, 2552
- Fiona Ordway, JP3/66, 2433
- Natasha Reed, JP3/70, 2552
- Margaret Scott, JP3/70, 2552
Huddersfield University unveils more expansion plans
Huddersfield University has unveiled more expansion plans.
A planning application for a four-storey extension to the university’s Joseph Priestley Building has been submitted to Kirklees Council.
In the application the university says they will also re-model the building’s interior to provide “state of the art teaching and office accommodation” for the School of Applied Sciences.
In a statement with the application the university says: “The link building will create a light and airy circulation space with breakout areas inviting students to gather for informal study and relaxation. A small cafe outlet will be provided on the ground floor.
“The link building will be accessible from the north and east to ensure it can be readily accessed from other surrounding buildings.”
Plans show the extension will be built in a courtyard area where there is currently parking and a grassed area.