University of Huddersfield Job Shop
The Careers and Employability Service run the University’s Student JobShop, which is accessible to all university current students and graduates. It sits within the software MyCareer, and it is our online vacancy service where students can access part-time roles, internships and graduate opportunities. We advertise vacancies all year round, and our dedicated JobShop team work alongside local businesses and graduate recruiters to ensure that students have access to the best possible opportunities in order to maximise their professional development.
JobShop enables students to view opportunities on campus, within the local area, as well as graduate schemes nationwide.
Students can access the JobShop via their student portal or directly via this link – and they can sign in using their student username and password.
As an alumnus you can continue to use the JobShop to:
- search for graduate job vacancies
- get daily email notifications of new jobs matching your saved preferences
- search our careers events calendar
Register with JobShop Graduate and follow the instructions. Get priority on good quality, graduate level jobs for Huddersfield leavers.
We’re ranked amongst the top ten University’s nationally for employability, so you can see we know our stuff and we’re committed to helping you.
Good luck with the job hunting!
MyCareer is the hub of everything careers, and users are able to access everything they need in order to develop their employability. The MyCareer software is accessible to students and graduates both on and off campus, and we aim to facilitate university staff access within the coming months. Current students can sign in using their username and password, and graduates are able to request access by registering their details.
Through MyCareer, users are able to access:
- A brand new JobShop – which advertises graduate vacancies, part time jobs, work experience schemes and internship opportunities.
- Details of the Huddersfield Graduate Programme – a scheme run by the careers service which offers recent graduates a chance to apply for internships with local companies.
- Available careers appointment times.
- Upcoming career and employer events on campus.
- Personalised career resources – where users are able to create a CV, access interview training, practice psychometric tests, explore career options and much more!
Students and graduates are able to access the software by going to: careers.hud.ac.uk