University of Huddersfield Financial Statements
Below are available copies of current and historic University of Huddersfield audited Financial Statements
The University of Huddersfield Financial Accounts are produced and audited by independent external auditors and approved by the University Council who may make a statement at the beginning of the Financial Statements.
Previous Years Accounts:
- Financial Statements 2014-15
- Financial Statements 2013-14
- Financial Statements 2012-13
- Financial Accounts 2011 – 2012
- Financial Accounts 2010-11
- Financial Accounts 2010 PDF
- Financial Accounts 2009 PDF
- Financial Accounts 2008 PDF
- Financial Accounts 2007 PDF
- Financial Accounts 2006 PDF
- Financial Accounts 2005 PDF
- Financial Accounts 2004 PDF
- Financial Statements 2002-03
- Financial Statements 2001-02
- Financial Statements 2000-01
- Financial Statements 1999-00
Our annual review is also made available online.
Please note that you will need to download free Adobe Acrobat software in order to view PDF files.
Financial service mission
To support the recruitment and retention of students by maximising the investment of human and physical resources devoted to teaching and learning, so that the University’s aims and objectives (“to offer high quality learning, enriched by research and engagement with our business and cultural communities, to all who can benefit”) are achieved.
The Finance Department of the University aspires to acheive a high standard of customer satisfaction.
Finance Team shortlisted for Times Higher Education Awards 2017
The Finance Team have been shortlisted in the Times Higher Education Leadership and Management Awards 2017. The team has been nominated for the Outstanding Financial Performance category, which recognises outstanding work in finance departments and particularly how procurement has released savings to invest in the University.
The winners will be announced during the awards dinner and presentation ceremony on Thursday 22 June in London.
Earlier this year, the procurement team were shortlisted for the National Government Opportunities (GO) Excellence in Public Procurement Awards.
In 2016 Andrew McConnell, Finance Director, was awarded the great honour of an OBE which he received from HRH Charles, Prince of Wales at Buckingham Palace.