University of the Highlands and Islands Jobs
The University of the Highlands and Islands is a partnership comprising 13 independent colleges and research institutions. We list both university and partner vacancies on this page.
This means that the detail of the recruitment process can vary according to the employing institution – please check the details contained within each vacancy listing to ensure you follow the appropriate application process for the role in which you are interested.
- Tutor Vacancies (Argyll College UHI)
- Director of Innovation and Commercialisation – Life Sciences
- Micro-algal Support Scientist (Scottish Marine Institute UHI)
- Finance Admin Assistant
- PhD Studentships in Renewable Energy
- Recruitment of independent members to the Court of the University of the Highlands and Islands
Further information – students and graduates
Current students and graduates can access the services of the Careers and Employability Centre for up to two years after completing their studies.
Students can register for free with the university Jobs Database for information on jobs, placements and voluntary opportunities.
Further information – university vacancies
- All vacancies link to an online application that should be completed in full. If you require assistance with completing the application form or require it in another format please email Personnel or phone 01463 279214.
- The online application process takes you through a number of screens; these allow you to provide us with the information that we need to process your application and comply with our statutory reporting responsibilities.
- For your application to be successfully submitted you must complete the full process.
- All vacancies will be available until 23:59hrs (GMT) on the day the vacancy closes.
- All vacancies have a link to a Further Information page that contains additional details regarding the role. A detailed job description and person specification is also available for each vacancy.
- When completing the online application please ensure that you clearly address how you meet both the essential and desirable selection criteria identified on the person specification.
If you would like to check the progress of your application please login to the application centre.