University of Hertfordshire Oval
The Oval Gym Membership
Our newest addition to our facilities is The Oval Gym at College Lane:
Unlimited use of:
The Oval Gym (College Lane)
Information required to set up your direct debit
- Name and Address – Where the bank account is registered
- Bank or building society ACCOUNT number
- The branch sort code for your bank or building society
- Name of account holder
Only direct debit memberships available.
** The membership term runs continuously from the date that your identification card is activated or six weeks after the start date (whichever is sooner) until a date determined by the Membership Type.
- Discounted rates on indoor and outdoor facilities
- Member booking privileges
Important info for after you have purchased your membership online
- It takes 24hours to process your online membership. After 24hours you may use the gym once you have completed the following steps:
- View a gym induction online or alternatively you can book to attend a gym induction in-person. Please phone 01707 281182 or book in-person.
- Complete your health questionnaire and bring it to the Sports Village.
- Bring enrolment evidence to reception to activate your card.
- Take your student ID card to the Oval gym reception in order for your ID card to be activated for entrance to the facilities.
There is no separate membership card. Your student card will act as your membership card. You will need to bring with you enrolment evidence on your first visit to get your card activated.