University of Hertfordshire LRC
Integrated computing, library and media services:
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, on and off campus.
- studynet, your University online providing access to all your personalised course and study information and University online services.
- 2 Learning Resources Centres with some 3,000 study places and over 1,200 computers.
- over 400 software apps and Office 365 for everyone.
- extensive digital and printed library collections, plus plenty of support and services to help you find resources.
- advice and support.
Our high quality facilities and services support the achievement of excellence in learning, teaching, research and business engagement across the University.
Find out more about our:
Learning Resources Centres (LRCs)
The University’s Learning Resources Centres (LRCs) are your one-stop-shop for all your study materials, computing facilities, printing and much more.
They will become your home from home while studying at University of Hertfordshire, so why not find out more about what each of them has to offer?
College Lane Campus LRC
An award-winning building open 24/7 with four floors of attractive technology-rich study suites; specialist facilities; library collections for science, technology, health and medicine, and creative industries; help and support services.
De Havilland Campus LRC
A prestigious modern centre built round a light-filled atrium with spacious well-equipped study suites open 24/7; library collections for law, business, management, education and humanities; help and support services.