About the course
At the University of Hertfordshire we have been delivering distance-learning courses since 2004. We understand how people learn online, and you can as well with this Master’s degree in e-Learning Technology. The online course focuses on e-Learning design and development, enabling you to develop applications that are learner-centred.
The MSc eLearning Technology draws on the University’s extensive experience in distance-learning, this online Master’s focuses on designing and developing e-Learning, equipping you to develop effective, learner-centred applications.
For more information about how online study works, funding and how to apply, please visit UH Online.
Free sample materials!
See how online study works and what kind of learning environment and materials you will access as an online student. Access free sample materials
Why choose this course?
- Gain a master’s degree in one year full-time or at a pace that suits you through online study
- Chose from two different routes depending on your qualifications: an advanced programme for Computer Science graduates – or a route for other graduates that combines foundation modules with options from the advanced modules.
- Flexible online learning allows you to fit study around your other commitments, without travel and accommodation costs.
- Gain an internationally-recognised master’s degree from the UK’s University of Hertfordshire.
- Benefit from the same academic standards and quality control procedures as our equivalent on campus course
- We have an excellent track record in research, with over half of our outputs rated at world-leading or internationally excellent in REF 2014, the most recent national assessment.
Contact the University of Hertfordshire
tel +44 (0)1707 284000
fax +44 (0)1707 284115