University Of Greenwich Ucas

University Of Greenwich Ucas

Applying for an undergraduate programme

Contact us

If you have found programmes that interest you, there are various ways we can be of help to you:

  • UK Student Recruitment will be pleased to give you more information. You can phone us or drop in for a chat at our Greenwich Campus
  • Attend one of our open days and information fairs and see the university for yourself, talk to advisors from our Schools, careers and students services, disability and dyslexia centre and International Office.

Whenever you visit us, we will try our best to ensure that your questions are answered. If we make you an offer of a place, we will invite you to the university.

Full time programmes

Full-time students should apply through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).

University Of Greenwich Ucas

Completing your UCAS application form

You may apply for up to five choices of institution/programme on the UCAS form. You do not need to use all five. Selections are made from the programmes listed on the UCAS website, and you can mix both degree and non-degree programmes if appropriate.

If you wish to apply to the same institution for more than one programme, you will normally have to make a separate entry for each choice. However, if you wish to be considered for both a degree programme and an HND in the same subject at the same institution, this may only count as a single choice and the institution may make a dual offer for both. If you intend to do this, check with UK Student Recruitment.

You should list your choices from the information given on the UCAS website. There is no facility for you to express an order of preference in your list of choices, as all your applications will be treated equally. Take care to enter the details of the institutions and programmes clearly and correctly on the online application form.