University Of Greenwich Resident Assistant

University Of Greenwich Resident Assistant

Resident Assistants (RAs)  are full-time students employed to provide advice and guidance to everyone living in halls. Each Hall of Residence has its own team of RAs: see below for details of the RAs for your hall.

Apply to become a Resident Assistant

Applications for Resident Assistant posts will open at 9am on 24th April 2017 until 9am 12th May 2017.

For further information please log into the Accommodation Portal or contact Accommodation Services.

Please note that only current students of the University of Greenwich can apply for the position of Resident Assistant. If you are a new student joining the university then you will be able to learn more about the role and what it involves during your first year and, if you are living in halls of residence, meet and chat to the team who will be there to greet you and help you settle into your new home.

Contact: Accommodation Services

Phone: 020 8331 8272

University Of Greenwich Resident Assistant

Next steps

Viewing the accommodation options

Why not visit our accommodation before making up your mind?

How to apply

Your guide to the application process

Moving in

Dates, directions and tips for your arrival

Frequently asked questions

“When people ask me about my main role as a resident assistant (RA), the first thing I answer is ‘student welfare’. The primary purpose of an RA is to make sure that the students in our care are able to live in a place that is safe and welcoming. It should be an environment where they can study, make friends and enjoy their time at university.

We tell students that if they have an issue, be it homesickness, a problem with noise at 3am, a dispute in their flat about a cleaning rota, or anything else, they can talk to us and we’ll help them solve it.

As a team, we are available every single night and all day at weekends. We are trained and available to help with any issue a student might have.”