University Of Greenwich Business School Address
The Business School offers a great environment to study in, whether you are thinking of an undergraduate degree, a Master’s degree or research at PhD level. We are a diverse, energetic community, with students and academic staff from all over the world.
Teaching and learning
We see it as our main responsibility to help all students reach their full academic potential. We believe that learning should be an engaging, interactive process. To do this, we supplement lectures and tutorials with a blend of challenging group exercises such as business simulations.
We are really pleased and proud to have been rated by the:
Complete University Guide 2017:
- No.1 in Economics for student satisfaction in London
- No.3 in Accounting & Finance for student satisfaction in London
- No.4 in Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation and Tourism for student satisfaction in London
- No.4 in Marketing for student satisfaction in London
- No.7 in Economics for student satisfaction in the UK
Guardian University League Tables 2017:
- No.1 in Hospitality, event management & tourism for student satisfaction in London
- No.3 in Accounting and Finance for student satisfaction in London
- Within top 10 in Business, management and marketing (overall) in London
These ratings come from the people in the best position to judge – our students.
Our students are focused on entering good careers after they have completed their studies. We go the extra mile to support students, helping them find placements and internships as well as giving practical advice on writing CVs and preparing them for assessment centres and interviews.
The Business School has that extra special something – the stunning location of our Greenwich Campus. Everyone who studies and works here gets a real lift from the inspiring surroundings.
Please browse our web pages to read more about our programmes and hear from our students and staff.