University of Gloucestershire Mba
MBA Business Administration (Postgraduate Certificate / Postgraduate Diploma / MBA)
Advance your creative, innovative and entrepreneurial approach to business
Accelerate your learning with insight from expert business leaders through our series of supplementary workshops and specialist guest speakers. Q&A with CEOs and senior managers from the public and private sectors and further your understanding in specialist subjects from change management to corporate finance. In addition to business-focused assignments, this programme features a consultancy module where you will work on live client briefs, requiring a deep understanding of client needs, collaborative working, cross-disciplinary thinking, personal reflection and rapid prototyping of new ideas. You can access business workshops and industry connections via our partnership with the Growth Hub.
This programme aims to draw on your own business experiences, enhancing them with academic underpinning to enable you to apply a Leadership by Design approach to business. Leadership by Design brings fresh perspectives and new theories, encouraging you to develop your creativity, innovation, entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial mindset to solve complex business problems.
Study alongside professionals from a range of backgrounds and sectors. Senior business experts share their vast experience with enthusiastic entrepreneurs, both approaching tasks with different perspectives, understanding and ideas. Bringing professionals from both the public and private sector together to tackle complex business problems encourages you to be adaptable in your current thinking and challenges your own practices, theories and ideas in a learning environment.
You will develop your view of leadership and management through teamwork, group interaction, case studies, business simulation and work-based learning and reflection. Assessment is via presentations, independent projects, essays and portfolio review, business cases and business venture proposals.
- You will need at least a 2.2 Honours Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject
- We will consider a comparable professional or postgraduate qualification
- Ideally you will have a minimum of two years management/supervisory experience however applications will be considered on an individual basis
- International students need IELTS 6.5 overall (no less than 6.0 in writing and 5.5 in any other band) or equivalent.
|Fees – 2017/18 Academic Year|
|Home and EU Students|
The fee displayed is the total course fee for full or part-time study. Fees can be paid in instalments over the duration of study with further details available in our tuition fee policy.
- Advance to CEO or Director level positions
- Develop entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial skills needed in order to run your own business or implement change in your current organisation
- Open up diverse career opportunities.