University of Gloucestershire Entry Requirements

university of gloucestershire logo

University of Gloucestershire Entry Requirements

University of Gloucestershire Entry Requirements

Apply for an undergraduate degree

Full-time study

Whether you’re applying for a full-time course for the first time, or you’re looking to transfer credits and enter a course in the second or final year, you can apply online through Universities & Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).

If you’re applying for a full-time credit transfer entry onto a second or final year Higher National Diploma (HND), BA/BSc (Hons), BEd (Hons) or Primary Education three-year programme, you can also apply through UCAS.

If you are applying for teacher training or social work courses, you will be required to apply for the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).

How do I contact UCAS?

You can access the UCAS application system at:

For 2016 applications, the UCAS application window was open from 1 September 2015 to January 2016, however we will still consider late applications.

For international students, you can apply via UCAS up until 30 June 2016. If you are studying at a partner institution, and do not intend to apply via UCAS, please contact for information on how to submit your application.

What if I want to defer entry for a year?

Many students choose to take a gap year before university. If you wish to defer your entry for a year, you must indicate this clearly on your UCAS application.

Part-time study

If you’re looking to study part-time, there are plenty of undergraduate courses to choose from. Once you’ve found the right course, you can start your application through the University of Gloucestershire by clicking ‘Apply now’. Please note that international students are not eligible to study part-time.

Entry requirements

The university considers a wide range of qualifications for entry. We welcome applications from students who are taking, or who have taken, A Levels, AS Levels, BTEC National Diploma/Certificates, NVQ Level 3, International Baccalaureate Diplomas and Access courses.