University of Glasgow Timetable
The Exams team is a small group of dedicated staff members within Registry. Our aim within the Unviersity is to support Students by providing detailed information about exams.
We are responsible for:
- Timetabling degree exams in December, April/May and August exam diets,
- Making exam arrangements for students that require additonal support,
- Scheduling and allocation of invigilators,
- Providing the Student Loans Company (SLC) with a list of the University’s Full Time and Part Time funded programs,
- Point of contact for students that are enrolled in resit examinations, and
- International resit arrangements.
If you would like to find out more on anything that we do please see the below links.
- Dates for Academic Session 2016-17 [pdf]
- Dates for Academic Session 2017-18 (and provisional dates for 2018-19) [pdf]
NB: Students should be aware that some Colleges operate to a slightly different timetable and should confirm the dates shown here with their School or Adviser of Studies before making travel arrangements at the beginning or end of the session.
Session Dates for Other Programmes
- Academic Session 2016-17 – BDS [pdf]
- Academic Session 2016-17 – BN [pdf]
- Academic Session 2017-18 – BN (and provisional dates for 2018-19) [pdf]
- Academic Session 2016-17 – BVMS [pdf]
- Academic Session 2017-18 – BVMS (and provisional dates for 2018-19) [pdf]
- Academic Session 2016-17 – MBChB [pdf]
- Academic Session 2017-18 – MBChB (and provisional dates for 2018-19) [pdf]
Visiting Students: Please be aware that your start dates may differ from those shown here. Please refer to the Study Abroad website for the dates relating to your specific study programme at the University of Glasgow.
Other key dates:
Please note that all graduation and examination enquiries should be directed to Registry, and not to Senate Office who do not hold graduation and examination details.